QUALITY DEFOAMING AGENT FOR Fish and Seafood
Shrieve’s foam control solution for food processing including fish, seafood and more.
Washing seafood can be challenging - protein and salt is leached from the seafood during cleaning and rinsing, resulting in foam formation. PROGILINE FI® foam inhibitors will not only prevent the foam forming but also improve the life of brine solution if brine freezing is required.
The seafood industry trends towards high performing and low dosage products fully compliant with food legislation. PROGILINE® FI, PAG foam inhibitor range is the perfect solution for the fish and seafood industry.
What are the benefits of using PROGILINE® FI products for FISH and SEAFOOD industries?
- Ready to use product - Using our PROGILINE FI® foam inhibitor no dilution is required.
- Simplified dosing - Simplicity in using the right amount every time.
- Bespoke Solutions - Tailored products providing optimum performance for specific processes.
- Antifoaming and de-foaming capabilities.
- Minimise dosage rates in any given application.
- Eliminates foam in injectable brine solutions and canning wastes.
- Does not cause detectable residues.
- Safe to use.
PROGILINE® FI range compliances
The PROGILINE® FI product range are:
- GRAS in accordance with CFR requirements
- Kosher (Pareve Passover)
- Halal certified
- Non-GMO and Non-Allergen certified, compliant with EU Food Additive Regulation
- REACH registered.
Fish and seafood Processing Temperatures
Shrieve offers a comprehensive range of foam inhibitors for fish and seafood processing in specific temperatures ranges.
Contact us about this product
North America Specialty Products - The Woodlands, TX +1 281 367 4226
EMEA Specialty Products - Kings Hill, UK +44 1732 520 600
SHRIEVE ACQUIRES INDEPENDENT CONTRACT PACKAGING (ICP)
The purchase enables Shrieve to offer expanded service offerings to customers
Shrieve Chemical Company, an internationa…Read full article
Intarcon & Ammolite - HVAC&R
INTARCON was founded in 2007 as a joint initiative of a long experienced work-team in the fields of refrigeration and ai…Read full article
2020 IIR GUSTAV LORENTZEN CONFER-ENCE
We will be participating in The 14th event in this prestigious conference series, the next IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conferen…Find out more
- Shrieve has developed BIO-ADD® WBC Wellbore Cleaners that deliver the functionality of a multi-stage displacement p… https://t.co/nlTRp7q9xH855 days ago