QUALITY DEFOAMING AGENT FOR PAINTS, COATINGS AND INKS
Shrieve’s foam control solution for paints, coatings, inks and more.
Throughout the production and application of paint systems, foam is an unwanted side-effect of manufacturing and packaging. Excess foam typically slows the production time and makes it difficult to package product to correct fill weights. Foaming naturally occurs due to the existence of surface-active agents in the formulation at various stages of production, such as pumping, stirring, dispersing, and the application of a liquid paint, through the entrapment of air bubbles.
Shrieve’s PROGILINE FI® foam inhibitors are specifically designed to work simultaneously in aqueous systems as both anti-foaming and defoaming agent also in paints, coatings, and inks applications. PROGILINE FI® foam inhibitors will improve the quality of paints, avoiding the formation of dips, preventing bursting and controlling amount of fisheyes and separation in the coatings.
What are the benefits of using PROGILINE® FI products for the paints, coatings, and inks industries?
- Ready to use product - Using our PROGILINE FI® foam inhibitor no dilution is required.
- Simplified dosing - Simplicity in using the right amount every time.
- Bespoke Solutions - Tailored products providing optimum performance for specific processes.
- Antifoam and de-foaming capabilities for both macro-foam and micro-foam.
- Minimise dosage rates in any given application.
- Zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds).
Paints, coatings and inks Processing Temperatures
Shrieve offers a comprehensive range of foam inhibitors for paints, coatings and inks being processed.
Contact us about this product
North America Specialty Products - The Woodlands, TX +1 281 367 4226
EMEA Specialty Products - Kings Hill, UK +44 1732 520 600
SHRIEVE ACQUIRES INDEPENDENT CONTRACT PACKAGING (ICP)
The purchase enables Shrieve to offer expanded service offerings to customers
Shrieve Chemical Company, an internationa…Read full article
Intarcon & Ammolite - HVAC&R
INTARCON was founded in 2007 as a joint initiative of a long experienced work-team in the fields of refrigeration and ai…Read full article
2020 IIR GUSTAV LORENTZEN CONFER-ENCE
We will be participating in The 14th event in this prestigious conference series, the next IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conferen…Find out more
- Shrieve has developed BIO-ADD® WBC Wellbore Cleaners that deliver the functionality of a multi-stage displacement p… https://t.co/nlTRp7q9xH855 days ago