Terms & Conditions
Other Shrieve websites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. Please check the terms and conditions of each of the websites you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Shrieve websites.
The various Shrieve companies have their own separate identities. However, in this Site we may use the terms “Shrieve” “Shrieve Group” “we” or “us” when we refer to the Shrieve companies in general, subsidiaries and affiliates of Shrieve Chemical Company (collectively, hereinafter “Shrieve” or “Shrieve Group”).
Shrieve Group does not accept or consider unsolicited proposals related to its businesses, including but not limited to proposals for product enhancements or modifications, advertising campaigns, logos, names, processes, products, promotions, services, slogans, and technologies. Shrieve therefore requests that you not send any such proposals, original creative artwork, blueprints, demonstratives, designs, layouts, photographs, or samples. Shrieve Group has adopted this policy to prevent claims that we have copied such unsolicited material without authorization. If you do send any company in the Shrieve Group any of the foregoing, you do so with the understanding that Shrieve Group may use any original creative artwork, concepts, ideas, inventions, know-how, or techniques that you disclose in those communications for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing of goods, products, or services. You agree Shrieve may do so free of any obligation to compensate you for therefore.
Use of Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to disable or suspend access to our Site or, in respect of any services we may provide from our Site from time to time, withdraw or amend such services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You further acknowledge and agree that any Uniform Resource Identifier, including but not limited to the www.shrieve.com Uniform Resource Locator (URL) is, in the sole and absolute discretion of Shrieve Group, subject to change at any time.
This Site may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for informational purposes only. These other websites are not under the control of Shrieve Group and Shrieve Group is not responsible for the content of such websites. Shrieve Group accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such websites.
You agree that you will not misuse the Site. “Misuse” includes, but is not limited to, using the Site (including linking to the Site) to do any of the following:
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any information or material that is unlawful, degrading, embarrassing, humiliating, intimidating, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s right of privacy or publicity, or that is hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to any individual or to any individual or group of individuals on the basis of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance;
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit, corrupted data, bot, keystroke logger, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other computer programming routines (or any program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used) that are intended to and/or actually hamper, damage, interfere with, intercept, mine, scrape or expropriate any computing system, any data or any personal information;
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any material that you do not have a right to transmit, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any material infringing any IP right;
- Transmit any Content related to the personal information of others;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including Shrieve;
- Misrepresent or omit the origin or source of any material, including the deletion of any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels relating to the Site;
- Adversely affect the availability of the Site;
- Disclose confidential information, trade secrets, or other confidential and/or protected proprietary data of any entity or person, including but not limited to Shrieve;
- Engage in any act that would constitute any other form of violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Monitor or copy any portion, or all, of the Site by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without first obtaining Shrieve’s prior written and signed consent;
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Site infrastructure;
- Copy or create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer, or transmit any information, products, services, or software obtained by, from, or through the Site;
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property notifications
Unless otherwise noted, all information and related intellectual property, including but not limited to documents, articles, data, images, passwords, screens, text, user names, Web pages, or other materials (collectively “Content”) appearing on the Site are exclusively owned or licensed by Shrieve Group.
All information, products, services and software or any other Content contained on or used in the Site is Copyright 2011-2012 by one or more companies in the Shrieve Group to the fullest extent permissible for any and all protection under copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved. You are to assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted to, or used with permission by, Shrieve unless otherwise noted.
All trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade dress (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Shrieve or others.
Images of people, objects, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Shrieve.
Shrieve owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Site, including without limitation all HTML code and Active X controls. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software, and expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution, or reproduction of the software. Such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and Shrieve will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible.
You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference only if the entire relevant page or document is unaltered and complete, including all the headers, footers, disclaimers and other information. You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
"ZEROL","PROGILINE", "BIO-BASE", "BIO-ADD" and "DF" are trade marks owned by Shrieve or a member of the Shrieve Group.
"ICE32" is a trade mark of MJ Research and Development, L.P., Houston, Texas, USA.
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy statement. By using our Site, you consent to such processing.
This Site is provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shrieve makes no warranties and representations regarding the use of the contents of this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise or that this Site or the server that makes the Site available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation on Liability
Shrieve shall not be liable to you or any other party for any compensatory, punitive, special, indirect or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site, or the contents of the Site or products described on the Site.
Indemnity of Shrieve
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution